Michael believes at birth you came with a blueprint: …

Platform_1
Previous World’s Fastest Growing Buzz Word “LifeHack”
August 18, 2016
mentoring
The golfer has a caddy, the driver has a crew
August 18, 2016
Show all

Michael believes at birth you came with a blueprint: …

blueprint2

Michael believes at birth you came with a blueprint: fully detailed and all your talents and heart’s desires. While 97% discarded our blueprints, to protect us for the fears of the unknown, the other 3% embarrass the blueprint and work it without fear – to build, study, and improve their talents. They push themseleves to compete for the God- given gift of their blueprint to have a balanced successful life.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *